Bikini International winner Angelica Teixeira. Photo by Dave Emery
COLUMBUS, Ohio (March 3, 2018) – Angelica Teixeira, a native of Brasil who lives in Bergenfield New Jersey, won the Bikini International for the second straight year at the 2018 Arnold Sports Festival.
Teixeira, who won her sixth contest overall and fifth in a row, received congratulations from Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, $7,000, a Tony Nowak Official Champions Jacket and the champion’s trophy from Catherine Colle Midway Labs USA and Eric Hillman of Optimum Nutrition.
The remainder of the Bikini International top six:
- 2nd place: Janet Layug of Lakeland, Fla., received $3,000 and a trophy from ROGUE Fitness and Blackstone Labs.
- 3rd place: Casey Samsel of Antioch, Tenn., received $2,000 and a trophy from Optimum Nutrition and Jan Tana.
- 4th place: Romina Basauldo of Argentina, received $1,000 and a trophy from Animal and the Columbus Dispatch.
- 5th place: Jennifer Ronzitti of Glen Burnie, Md., received $1,000 and a trophy from Rivalus and VPX.
- 6th place: Breena Martinez of Walnut Creek, Calif. received $1,000 and a trophy from Bodybuilding.com and LYFT.